- 2018-Present: PhD in Physics, University of St Andrews (details here)
- 2016-2017: MSc Geographical Information Science (GIS), University of Edinburgh
- 2013-2016: BSc Geography, University of Exeter
- 2017-2018: Research Assistant, Edinburgh Napier University
- 2017: Summer School Activity Leader, Wallace College, Edinburgh
- 2017: English Teacher, Wallace College, Edinburgh
- 2016-2017: Geography Tutor, Wallace College, Edinburgh
- 2016: Research Assistant, University of Exeter
- SAGES Small Grant Scheme (£2,500): Developing the use of millimetre wave radar for 3D mapping of glaciers
- 2019: 1 week field deployment of the AVTIS millimetre wave radar at Rhone Glacier, Switzerland
- 2017-2018: Planning and implementation of marine field surveys using GoPro’s and GPS to measure seagrass coverage in Kenya
- 2016: UAV surveys of archaeological sites in Perthshire, Scotland
- 2016: Geomorphological and glaciological fieldwork at Svínafellsjökull, Iceland
- 2013-2015: Numerous trips to geographical locations in the SW of England, including a Limestone Cave, The Jurassic Coast, Slapton, Saunton Sands etc.
- Supervision and training of PhD and MSc students in using GIS and Remote Sensing to analyse tropical ecosystems at Edinburgh Napier University.
- Tutoring Geography at numerous levels, including A Level, GCSE, Scottish Higher and Scottish Standard Grades.
- Teaching English as a foreign language for students from across the world who visited Scotland.
- Demonstrate and teach in Physics laboratories at the University of St Andrews.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinator of University of St Andrews Glaciology Seminar Series
- Manager of the University of St Andrews Millimetre Wave and EPR group website
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- BSG (British Society for Geomorphology)
- EGU (European Geosciences Union)
- AGU (American Geophysical Union)
- APECS (Association of Polar Early Career Scientists)
- IACS (International Association of Cryospheric Sciences)